Discover 3D. • Winner of the international Red Dot design award • The first printer with an Android OS • Zetup, in-house software that is easy to use • Printing in 3D for everyone, in just minutes • Filament and print bed sensors
EIGENSCHAPPEN EN VOORDELEN
A trim design
The Witbox Go! blends in with the decoration of any home or office. With white as the main colour, its minimalist look and simple lines have earned it the Red Dot Best Product Design award. All its components are integrated making it discreet, light (barely weighing 5 kg) and compact.
Quality printing has never been so easy
The Witbox Go! is a smart 3D printer that automates a large part of the printing processes and requires almost no setting up. The texture of its removable bed provides good adherence for the object, and its sensors halt the printing if the bed is not positioned correctly, the extruder clogs up or the filament runs out. And thanks to the Trinamic motor-control chip, it’s very silent.
A more efficient hotend
The Witbox Go!’s new hotend is more compact and thermally efficient. Its cylindrical heater provides fast and even heat distribution, which has allowed us to dispense with the teflon tube and reduce the risk of clogging without sacrificing print quality. Furthermore, the nozzle is insulated by a rubber capsule, enhancing safety and efficiency.
The first 3D printer with an Android operating system
We’ve applied our knowledge from the mobile telephone world to the Witbox Go!, the first 3D printer in the world with an Android operating system. It’s also the first to incorporate a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor. The result is a revolution in user experience: improved WiFi connectivity, NFC, easy OTA-updates and mobile based printing.
Zetup, simple and intuitive software
Zetup has been designed in-house. It’s easy to use and is available for PC and Android devices. To print an object all you need to do is select the quality level and fill density. There is free access to the MyMiniFactory object library. The printer can also be used with other open-source software packages.
Printing made easier with NFC technology
The loading process is easy under Zetup’s guidance and the initial setup is automatic. NFC technology in our PLA spools (custom made) conveys data, such as the remaining amount of filament and its colour, directly to the printer. Getting your Witbox Go! up and running is so easy that you’ll be launching your first print just minutes after unboxing it.
Share, improve, evolve
We believe in co-creation and Open Source. With the intention of contributing to Technological World Heritage, we’re going to release the design files of the Witbox Go! so that people can use, evolve and reshare them.
- OPERATIVE SYSTEM
- Android M
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410
- 8 GB
- Standard and low resolution
- Product: (x)300 x (y)255 x (z)480mm Enclosure: (x)405 x (y)350 x (z)540mm Print volume: 140 x 140 x 140 mm
- EXTRUDER MECHANICS
- All metal Axial heater Thermal insulation Bowden-system DDG extruder
- GENERAL MECHANICS
- Magnet-fastened print bed Adhesives not needed (hairspray, tape, etc.)
- End of filament sensor Clogged nozzle sensor Print bed sensor Auto-levelling via electrical contacts Noise reduction - Trinamic TMC5130 motor drivers Notification LED
- Zetup PC: Windows and Linux App.: Android
- Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g/n NFC - Automatic filament detection Type B micro USB
- BOX CONTENTS
- Witbox Go! 3D printer 300g spool of 1.75mm PLA Print bed EU to USA plug adapter USB to micro USB cable Printed test piece Spatula Quick guide and warranty
- Certifications CE, EAC Updates via OTA
- Product: 4.8Kg Product plus box: 7.5Kg