WE ARE EVOLVING 3D PRINTING. A ready-to-use printer that is perfect for working in domestic, professional and educational environments, delivering extraordinary results.
EIGENSCHAPPEN EN VOORDELEN
NEW INDUCTOR SENSOR FOR MAXIMUM PRECISION.
To achieve flawless results, the extruder must always work at a specific distance from the bed The Witbox 2 includes a new inductive sensor that measures this distance with utmost precision. The sensor is made of an electric coil that generates a magnetic field. When the bed moves closer to the field, the sensor detects it at a certain distance away and advises the user once it has reached the correct position via a small red LED. This mechanism enables precise and rigorous levelling, giving first class results.
PRINT WHAT YOU IMAGINE.
The extruder is a key component because it pushes the filament through the hot-end causing it to melt. We have designed and developed a new extruder for the Witbox 2 incorporating a Double Drive Gear traction system that provides optimal grip of the filament: applying pressure, the two gearwheels flawlessly slide the filament to the end of the Hot-End. With the risk of obstruction minimised, a greater variety of filaments can be used, such as PLA, bronze, wood, copper and even flexible materials like FilaFlex.
100% BQ ELECTRONICS.
The BQ Zum CNC is a new circuit board which has been specifically designed for the Witbox 2 by the BQ hardware team. This component allows a more fluid movement of the motors and offers improved heat dissipation.
All the Witbox 2 connections are protected and the digital potentiometers eliminate manual adjustments. The Witbox 2 boasts a new, more intuitive, graphic LCD display with higher resolution, improving user experience. The interface, along with the electronics that control the display, have also been developed in-house.
AUTO-LEVELLING: MAKING 3D PRINTING EASIER THAN EVER.
Witbox 2 has a new auto-levelling system, freeing you from having to manually adjust the bed. When activated, the printer can detect any incline using the inductive sensor. It then adjusts the movement of the motors for perfect printing, even on a sloping surface.
SHARE, IMPROVE, EVOLVE.
We believe in co-creation and Open Source Initiative. We contribute with our knowledge and work to the Technological Heritage of Humanity so that people can use it, make it grow and share it back. We believe that knowledge has no limits, and that´s why the firmware and hardware of the Witbox 2 is 100% open source.
All this for a little less than 1400 €
- PRINTING SPEED
- Maximum: up to 200 mm/s* *Subject to materials, profiles and software used.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Optimum operating temperature range 15 ºC to 25 ºC.
- Resolution: Up to 20 microns
- Printer without PLA spool: (X) 508.06 x (Y) 393.38 x (Z) 461 mm Printer with PLA spool: (X) 508.06 x (Y) 485.08 x (Z) 461 mm Exterior box: (X) 610 x (Y) 510 x (Z) 709 mm Print volume: (X) 297 x (Y) x 210 (Z) 200 mm
- 1.75 mm diameter filaments: PLA, wood, bronze, copper and FilaFlex.
- EXTRUDER MECHANICS
- Own design extruder with Double Drive Gear traction setting and filament guide to maintain compatibility with flexible or soft filaments. Hot-end designed for easy maintenance 0.4mm nozzle for 1.75mm filament Finned dissipator with axial fan controlled by firmware Printed cooling blower
- GENERAL MECHANICS
- Powder-coated steel frame Hard chrome bars for the X and Y axes Lineal ball bearings for the X and Y axes 4-thread ballscrew with direct coupling to motor on the Z axis Rails and ball runners on the Z axis Powder-coated steel supports and moving parts A4 glass cold bed (305 x 220 mm) 3-point print bed levelling system with shock absorber Rapid system for changing the print bed using neodymium magnets
- BQ Zum CNC controller BQ Zum Inductive Sensor to aid levelling of the bed BQ Zum LCD Smart Controller Power supply 12V 150W 100K thermistor on the hot-end Heat cartridge 12V 40W Optimised ribbon cables
- Marlin-derived firmware designed by BQ New features: auto-levelling, manual levelling using inductive sensor designed exclusively for 3D printing, idle mode Improved user interface Recommended environment: Cura Software, Slic3r. Files accepted: .gcode Compatible operating systems: Windows XP or later, Linux and Mac OS X or later
- Standard SD card reader Type B USB port
- BOX CONTENTS
- Witbox 2 3D printer Quick Start Guide and Warranty Cold print bed One set of two keys Two side panels and one top panel USB cable European power cable UK power cable Spool of PLA filament 1,75mm Metallic spool-holder SD card (with preloaded 3D models) Printed test piece Four support legs for the printer Five PTFE tubes Two cleaning needle Spatula Metal bristle brush for cleaning Allen keys of 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 4 mm Carriage immobiliser for transportation
- Stackable Door with safety lock Rear filament supply system inspired by the Fibonacci curve
- Product: 31,12Kg~
- Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike